As a Norwegian Holidays traveler, you get great benefits that will allow you to enjoy your holidays as much as possible and get the best days of the year without any worries.
- 2 check-in bags (max 20 kg per piece)
- When traveling with Norwegian Holidays you can take up to 2 large bags per person, which can weigh 20kg per piece. In addition, you can take up to 10kg of luggage. Quite a lot, if you ask us! Read more about luggage rules here.
- Seat reservation
- Do you like an aisle seat or maybe a window seat? As a customer at Norwegian Holidays, you can choose a seat when booking. (Emergency exit and front rows have an additional cost).
- CashPoints – 2 %
- Norwegian Reward has been voted Europe’s best Reward program, in 2018 by Freddie Awards. The CashPoints you earn on the package trip will be a nice addition to the next time you book an airline ticket with Norwegian. If you use a credit card from Bank Norwegian (available for residence in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland), you will receive 1 % extra CashPoints.
- Package Travel Guarantee
- Maybe not that exciting? But if something unexpected happens, such as flight delays, overbooking at the hotel etc, package travel guarantee is very easy to remember. It gives you consumption rights you do not have if you book flights and hotels separately.
- Airport / hotel transfer
- Looking for a transfer to and from the airport? Find a transfer here.
- Premium cabin
- Premium cabin is not standard in our packages and not bookable during the booking process, but don’t worry, if you would like to upgrade to premium cabin please send us an e-mail and we will send you a quote for the upgrade.